CRAN release: 2023-03-17
- Replace call to
palette.colors()with manual colors vector to ensure compatibility with R 3.6 (#11)
- Fix dendrogram not displayed when show_na_title = FALSE
CRAN release: 2022-02-18
Rework of the double classification computation :
TRUE(default, same behavior as previous versions), all crossings between groups of the two single classifications are taken into account to find the best partition. If
FALSE, only the crossings with maximal associations are kept.
rainette2()to compute partitions with
FALSEby default, won’t work on Windows, uses more RAM)
- Global optimization and speed up of
rainette2()computations, with added progress bars to better estimate long runs
- Improved french vignette “description des algorithmes”
- New english vignette “algorithms description”
- Reworked french and english introduction vignettes
- The wordcloud plots will be deprecated in a near future. A warning has been added to
rainette2_plot()if they are called with
type = "cloud".
rainette_plot()to customize graphics output
- Fix warnings in Font Awesome icon names
CRAN release: 2021-10-06
- Add option to show merged segments in document browser
- Fix warning and error in
rainette2_explorwhen a cluster dfm is empty
- Fix error when the dfm contains empty string as feature
CRAN release: 2021-06-25
Important and breaking changes
rainette2have been renamed to
- The default value of
0, which means that no merging is done between segments by default. Results could then be different from previous package versions when
min_uc_sizewas not specified.
- Important bugfix : merging of segments based on
min_segment_sizewas not handled correctly in the previous versions regarding the segment sources, as segments from different documents could be merged together. This should now be fixed.
- A new graphical interface to browse cluster documents has been added to
- New function
clusters_by_doc_tablewhich gives the number of segments of each cluster for each document.
- New function
docs_by_cluster_tablewhich gives, for each cluster, the number of documents with at least one segment in this cluster.
split_segmentsshould now be about 4 times faster.
- Terms frequencies and documents proportions statistics have been added to the explor interfaces.
rainetteis called with
min_segment_size> 0, a
doc_idargument must be given which is the name of a
dtmdocvar identifying the segments source. If the corpus has been produced by
split_segments, the added
segment_sourcedocvar is used by default.
- Color palette for clusters changed to “Tableau 10”.
- Negative keyness values are not shown by default anymore in
- Wordcloud plots have been removed from explor interfaces.
- A warning is displayed when
rainette_exploris called on a
rainette2_exploris launched automatically.
CRAN release: 2021-05-11
- Parallel computing in split_segments has been removed
- Fix potential name conflicts in
- Compatibility with quanteda v3 (thanks @kbenoit)
CRAN release: 2020-05-09
- Compatibility with dplyr 1.0
- Fix bug in p threshold in